What is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 by InMode is a rejuvenating treatment for skin that combines the technologies of microneedling and radiofrequency to stimulate the production of collagen deep within the underlying layers of the dermis.
With its ability to deliver stimulating energy deep within the skin, tissue of the face and body experience remodelling to reveal a fresh and youthful appearance – diminishing the appearance of fine-lines, wrinkles, dark spots, large pores, and sagging skin.
Key Benefits of Morpheus8
- Stimulates natural collagen production, reduces fat tissue, and resurfaces the skin
- Lifts, plumps and tightens sagging skin
- Also treats hyperpigmentation, acne, scarring, fine-lines, wrinkles, stretch marks
- Improvement in skin texture allowing for youthful shine
- Can be used to reduce cellulite on areas of the body
- Recontours the skin to appear tigher, brighter and more youthful, especially on the chin and jowel areas
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods
- Very little recovery time: 1-2 days of “sunburn like” appearance
Can this be used in combination with other treatments?
Yes, Morpheus8 can be used in the same treatment session, or a few days after other treatments (InMode Pamphlet)
How long is the down-time for the Morpheus8 treatment?
Minimal downtime of 1-2 days. Some patients may experience up to 3 days, especially after their first session. Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness depending on treatment parameters.
What kind of post procedure care is required?
Patients should moisturize the treatment area and avoid direct sun exposure. It is also recommended that patients use a broad spectrum sunscreen everyday. In addition to reducing the risk of skin cancer, sunscreens also slow the aging process (InMode Pamphlet).
- Treatment depth of 4mm-5mm
- Creates contour in the skin, addresses sagging skin, wrinkles, scarring, and hyperpigmentation
- Downtime of 1-2 days
- Targets deep within the tissue
- Treatment depth of 0.5mm-0.75mm
- Addresses fine line, wrinkles, and stimulates collagen on the skin outer most layer
- Least invasive, least downtime (less than 24 hours)